Solid Wood Care Instructions
All our products are handmade in our workshop in Newcastle Upon
Tyne. Each piece has a one-off shape and a unique natural
As wood is a natural material it will expand and contract over the seasons, with cracks and splits expected.
All our products are unique, grain direction, texture, splits, cracks and knots are all part of the materials natural charm, no two pieces are alike.
To help ensure that your product maintains its beautiful appearance and longevity,
you should follow the care instruction below:
1. Dust the furniture regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove dust and dirt.
2. Use a damp cloth to clean the furniture, but be sure to dry it thoroughly afterward to prevent water damage.
3. Protect the furniture from direct sunlight and heat sources to prevent fading or warping.
4. Avoid placing hot items directly on the furniture, as this can cause discoloration or damage to the wood.
5. Use coasters or placemats under glasses and dishes to prevent water rings or stains.
6. If your furniture has a finish, it's reccomended to use a similar product to protect and maintain the finish on a regular basis.
7. If your furniture has a natural finish, use mineral oil to maintain the wood.
8. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasives on the furniture as they can damage the wood.
9. If you need to move your furniture, be sure to lift it carefully to avoid scratches or dents.
If you have any questions surrounding the care of your product please Contact Us